feels like i'm falling and i,
i'm lost in your eyes
HELLO. Welcome to the my world ^.^
Navigate with the words on the left.
feeling offended? then click here, as simple as tt ♥

viewers

HAVE A NICE DAY.
Best viewed with Chrome/Firefox.

2 March 2009 @ 12:18:00
update
Many many things have happen since I last blogged, hence I shall briefly list them out here: (see if I can remember! :D)

-->261208: 小猪's latest album is out!! :) I am going to wait for the 改版 one then buy!!! :) [27022009: since I cannot tahan liao, I bought the latest [撑腰相挺庆功2CD版]! OMG, how am I going to tell my parents that I want to go to his 签唱会???]

-->050109: went out with weilin to watch movie- Ponyo On the Cliff By The Sea. The movie was nice and it was quite funny that even when the movie is showing the credits, no one in the theatre was leaving! They were all sitting down and continue to watch until the whole thing is over. I find it quite weird actually.

-->070109: 4E5 CLASS CHATLET!!!! 那感觉尽在不言中, seriously. Most of the e5 people came along so it was kind of like our 大团圆? A pity that some (including me) have to leave earlier, if not maybe more fun??? Random ones:





-->080109-100109: Poly open house. Nothing much to say except tiring!!! :/Some pics:






-->120109: Release of O lvl results... Nothing to say, effort put in = improvement in most subjects. :D Was relatively satisfied with my results, but unhappy with it at the same time... 也许我不是读书的料??? Maybe, maybe.....

-->150109 onwards till 090209: WORK WORK WORK!!! Very tiring!!!

-->current situation: slack and became so bored that all my emotions had became too depressed/ emo liao...
Kind of not anticipating to start school, coz it sounds like a nightmare from all the orientation camps and those admin stuff!!!! :/

Last note: *Should I go to 小猪's签唱会 or not???*